Web developer with a varied skill set ranging from custom content management systems to front end development. Further interests include systems and tooling automation, testing, and optimizing workflow methodologies.
Ronningen Design, Hendersonville NC — Lead Web Developer 2008 - PRESENT
- Primary developer of two multi-tenant content management systems hosting 50+ websites.
- Conceptualized, constructed, and integrated a system to automatically generate, renew, and deploy Let’s Encrypt certificates.
- Directed technical development of projects communicating directly with clients.
- Conducted development of marketing products.
- Developed API wrappers for camp management systems.
- Proactive in cultivating best practices in project management, developer workflows, and tool selection.
- Managed hosting across a variety of providers (AWS, Heroku, etc) including multiple types of servers.
- Built a native iOS application for video delivery.
- Created consistently rendered sites from high quality mockups.
- Converted website designs from desktop-only to fully responsive.
- Selected and integrated a multiple screen video/photography solution.
- Supported clients through a variety of scenarios from email setup to computer issues to high volume retail sales.
Substratal Code, Hendersonville NC — Contract Developer 2008 - 2011
- Created and ran an LLC, communicating, managing, and developing projects.
- Built a custom iOS application delivering conference information, scheduling, and communication.
- Constructed multiple websites using Wordpress including minor branding work.
Old Dominion University, Norfolk VA — BS in Computer Science 2006 - 2009
Graduated with honors.
Wytheville Community College, Wytheville VA — Associate’s in Information Systems Technology 2004 - 2006
Graduated with honors. Interned with IT department and held a work-study job for most semesters.
Available upon request.