Hi. I’m Andrew Anderson and I like to write code. And take pictures. And read books. And drive around the country.
In 2012, the most wonderful lady in the world agreed to marry this geek. We’ve had a few kids since then and the adventure isn’t over yet.
- Typewriter (with Ronningen Design)
- Telegraph (with Ronningen Design)
- CampMinder API - Ruby Wrapper (with Ronningen Design)
- CampMinder API - Elixir Wrapper
My Favorite Things
- Elixir and Phoenix
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Editors like VS Code and Spacemacs
- My family.
- Working from home.
- The Reformation.
- Great photos of great places.
- A beautiful countryside and a winding road.
We are more than the sum of our experiences, but probably not less. Here are some of the things that have made the most impact on my life. In no particular order:
- Open Source Software
- John Calvin
- Ansel Adams
- Agile practices
- John Williams
- Galen Rowell
Work With Me.
Need a hand on a small project? Send me an email or hit me up on Twitter.